- The Captain starts the registration and makes sure that all members have registered by August 5 deadline. See Registration page.
- The Captain makes sure that all team members have their race bibs and mandatory gear.
- We recommend that you have an extra runner as backup in case one of your team cannot run.
- The Team is responsible for driving members around to their exchange positions. Get to know the various locations by going over the driving instructions well before race day. Hold a team meeting in your hometown.
- You can substitute a different team member by August 5.
- Team members can run from 2 to 9 legs. See quick reference.
The relay event covers the 120 mile route plus an out and back to Blackwall Peak. See the Race Guide
and Routes & Maps
page for relay leg details.
|Relay Leg Number
||29 km/18 mi
||7 km/4 mi
||30 km/19 mi
||25 km/15 mi
||38 km/23 mi
||8 km/5 mi
||24 km/15 mi
||11 km/7 mi
||33 km/21 mi