Where to Stay
LogisticsThis is a point to point race with the finish line at Lightning Lake in Manning Park. You will be transported to your start by a bus or by your crew. See the Race Guide Schedule of Events PAGE 3.
You cannot leave your car at the start because there is no way to get back.
120 Mile LogisticsThe race starts near Keremeos and finishes in Manning Park so your car needs to be in Manning Park at the end. You leave your car in Manning and we will bus you to Princeton on Thursday so plan to stay over in Princeton Thursday night. We also bus you to the race start on Friday but we will not be returning to the start area at the end of the race so don't leave your vehicle at race start. In Princeton, contact Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites downtown toll-free 1-888-295-3537 email email@example.com and Sandman Hotel in upper part of town toll-free 1-800-726-3626, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like to walk around, stay downtown.
Finish Line Where to Stay
- Manning Park Lodge is very close to the finish. This resort has reserved rooms for the race: chalets, new premium cabins sleep 11 people, standard cabins, lodge standard room and queen rooms, mini suites. Tell them you are staying for the race; the code is FD2018 (you must call to use the code). If you are staying at the lodge, you can leave your car in the resort parking lot during the race.
- Share a cabin? Have a cabin to share or need a cabin? Contact us.
- Manning Eastgate Motel. Just 15 minutes away from the resort, near the Esso gas station in Eastgate. Has 4 queen suites.
- Eastgate community. There are cabins to rent in Eastgate just 15 minutes away from the resort. Send us an email. Riverside Chalet. Guest Suite (Airbnb). Similkameen Chalet. Or, contact us and we will forward an email (cabin available that sleeps 5).
- Sunshine Valley resort cabins and RV park is between Manning Park and Hope. Airbnb for Sunshine Valley.
- Hope is 45 minutes away from Manning Park Lodge and has many motels. This is okay for the other events but not 120 mile because you are adding extra driving mileage.
- Princeton is 35 minutes from Manning Park and has lots of hotels. Another link for Princeton.