Start TimesSee Schedule of Events on page 3 of the Race Guide.
- 120 mile at 10 a.m. Friday at Lakeview Creek Campground parking lot on Ashnola River Road near Keremeos.
- Relay at 10 a.m. Friday at Lakeview Creek Campground parking lot on Ashnola River Road near Keremeos.
- 70 mile at 7 a.m. Saturday in Manning Park across from Manning Park Lodge on north side of Hwy 3, drive or take bus up the paved road to top parking lot to start on Heather Trail.
- 50 mile at 9 a.m. Saturday at Cayuse Flats on Hwy 3.
- 40 mile at 10 a.m. Saturday at Sumallo Grove on Hwy 3.
Rides BoardLink to Rides Board (Google Docs). Or use Open Ride to share driving or get a ride.
How to Get ThereFrom Vancouver, take Highway 1 to Hope, then Highway 3 (Crowsnest Highway) toward Princeton to Manning Park. It takes about 2.5-3 hours to get there. Allow plenty of time. See Crew and Relay Team Driving Instructions.
PacersPick up a bib at package pickup. Racers over 60 years may have a pacer for full route.
Pacers can run with 120 milers from Bonnevier on provided you have checked in with the aid station; one pacer at a time (you could have one pacer do miles 60 to 90 and then another pacer do miles 90 to 120).
Link to Pacers Board (you can pace others or you need a pacer).
After the RaceJoin us for a barbecue at Lightning Lake, soak in the lake, go to the Loon Lagoon for a shower and hot tub, or just hang out at the lake before the awards presentation.
WeatherManning Park current weather.
Lightning Safety tips.
Penticton Airport (for Keremeos)
Avg Max = 32 C / 89.6 F
Avg Min =14 C / 57.2 F
Avg precipitation = 2.8 mm / 0.1 inch
Hope (near Manning Park)
Avg Max = 28 C / 82.4 F
Avg Min = 14.4 C / 57.92 F
Avg precipitation = 1.07 mm / 0.04 inches